Graphic Designer/Social Media Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graphic Designer/Social Media to join our team.
- Deal with customer enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner;
- Politely and persistently follow up payments;
- Able to seek solutions and resolve problems, as and when they arise;
- Provide excellent customer service to our Gym members and guests. Build a good rapport and relationship with all our members and guests;
- Handle membership and sales enquiries, process applications, checking-in members, handle payments and carry out related administrative duties;
- Ensure the gym areas and equipment are maintained to a high cleanliness standard during each shift.
- Very good communication skills and an outgoing personality;
- Able to work shifts (flexible hours considered);
- Must be a Saudi National with 0 to 5 years of experience;
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Strong understanding of Social Media;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- A strong eye for visual composition;
- Demonstrable graphic design and video editing skills with a strong portfolio;
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design;
- Experience as a graphic designer;
- IT Skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field;
- Have a friendly and professional approach;
- Experience with computer-aided design;
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.