Customer service consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer service consultant to join our team.
- Conduct follow up phone calls and surveys to new and existing customers;
- Maintain and update customer information and records on the company CRM;
- Emails educational training emails to new patients, resolving queries and escalating when required;
- Assist patients with basic troubleshooting telephonically, recording all complaints and queries accurately;
- Manage all administrative and operational functions of the Customer Service Team;
- Manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders;
- Serve as a liaison between customer service team and diabetes sales team.
- Certification in Customer Service or related training;
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite);
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal) are required. If you can speak and write in French, German or Spanish, that is a plus;
- You must have a minimum of 2 years prior experience in Customer Service •
- Prior experience in sales is a plus;
- Willing to work Tuesday to Saturday, 3pm-12am shift;
- You must hold a university degree;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.