Digital Marketer | Growth Hacker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketer | Growth Hacker to join our team.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Design, build and maintain RG FIT’s social media presence;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Must have 10 years of work experience in digital marketing;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Must have experience in E-commerce and Growth Marketing;
- Demonstrable track record of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.