Outsystems Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outsystems Developer to join our team.
- Provide technical and functional support for existing or future Retail banking Applications;
- Fine tuning – modify program / source codes to accommodate additional input and desired output;
- Determine the best course of action in terms of system- logic design, methodologies and timeline;
- Conduct systems test and evaluate results based on requirements.
- Proficiency with web services (REST and SOAP);
- Understanding of full stack development;
- Can enhance some of the OutSystems local applications through development of change requests, investigation and implement fixes on issues raised;
- Understanding of Rapid Application Development(RAD) best practices and implementation;
- OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher;
- Responsible for providing expert level assistance to our client using the OutSystems platform to run their banking applications;
- Ability to use Integration Studio in creating and modifying own extensions for .Net functionality;
- Open to be assigned in Laguna, Makati, and Pasay;
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized;
- 2 years of experience building web and mobile applications with at least one year of OutSystems specific development experience;
- 2 years’ experience in the same capacity;
- Ability to do basic data modeling and enforce proper referential integrity constraints;
- Proficiency with .Net Framework;
- Knowledge of the industry and new technologies.