Chief Concierge Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Concierge to join our team.
- Attend Front of House/Hotel meetings, as required;
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas;
- Set Departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures;
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results;
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies as well as a good knowledge of the local area;
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service;
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems;
- Supervise daily Concierge operations;
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Concierge Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork;
- Maximise Sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programmes.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Excellent leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills;
- Possesss strong commercial awareness and Sales capabilities;
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service.