Plumber (Pre-Opening) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Plumber (Pre-Opening) to join our team.
- Fit domestic appliances;
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned;
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair plumbing systems within the hotel;
- Emergency repairs required within the hotel;
- Install and maintain heating systems;
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and employees are trained accordingly;
- Install and maintain air-conditioning units;
- Ensure hotel fixtures and fittings are maintained in a safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise;
- Liaise with contractors and assist with fitting bathrooms;
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers;
- Fit appliances such as toilets, sinks and baths;
- Daily checks around the hotel.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- S/NVQ Level 3 in plumbing and domestic plumbing;
- Positive attitude;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.