Consultant – Japanese Client Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consultant – Japanese Client to join our team.
- To develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- To receive and review applications from candidates, manage interviews and create candidate shortlists for the clients;
- To brief candidates on the roles and to prepare CVs to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- To offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression in your specialist market;
- To negotiate pay and conditions and to finalise arrangements between both clients and candidates;
- To organise interviews for candidates with the client and to inform candidates about the results of their interviews and to feedback to the client;
- To advertise positions by drafting and placing adverts on JAC’s websites and other social media to attract candidates;
- To build relationships with both candidates and employers;
- To regularly visit clients to build and develop relationships.
- You will be a success driven, team player with a competitive personality and exceptional communication skills;
- Must have a proactive and positive attitude to work;
- Business communication skill in Japanese;
- University degree or equivalent.