Test the safety of structures, vehicles, or vessels using x-ray, ultrasound, fiber optic or related equipment.
Quality Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Manager to join our team.
- champion continuous improvement;
- Establish quality performance indicators and ensure they are properly measured and monitored;
- Identify root causes of quality issues and implement corrective and preventive actions;
- Collaborate with all global sites to ensure quality for all data deliverables;
- Drive robust workflow design with strong quality processes;
- Identify validation rules and collaborate with IT team for implementation;
- Develops and implements quality processes and procedures.
- ISO 14001 knowledge;
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP);
- Relevant Quality courses / Management;
- Degree/Diploma in Quality Management/Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 -10 years’ experience within a similar environment;
- Knowledge of safety, compliance & quality systems & standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any engineering field or mathematic/statistic is preferred;
- Detail-oriented, goal-oriented;
- A team player – collaborative and flexible;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Strong statistical knowledge and lean six sigma experience is preferred;
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments;
- At least 3 years in production or quality management.