Debate and Soft Skills Coach Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Debate and Soft Skills Coach to join our team.
- Develop debate and related curriculum, lesson plans and learning materials;
- Work as part of a team to plan, coordinate and organize debate and related events, such as tournaments and workshops, etc;
- Conduct weekly classes for students in the range of 13 and up;
- When necessary, accompany and provide on-site coaching for students at local and international debate and related events.
- Experience working with ESL and EFL students;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal. Non-native candidates are most welcomed to apply;
- Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills;
- Successful track record in coaching high-performing debate teams;
- Strong debating skills, evidenced by previous participation as an adjudicator or debater at local and/or international debate events;
- Minimum undergraduate degree, a master’s degree is considered a plus;
- Confidence in traveling with students abroad, and overseeing the entire trip independently.