Director – Design Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director – Design Management to join our team.
- Producing scope of services and deliverables for complete design requirements in line with standard delivery processes;
- Leading all aspects of design control on major projects, masterplans, programmes and portfolios of works in the Middle East region;
- Managing and overseeing all design management staff in the Middle East region;
- Ensuring design control and management services are provided in line with company best practice in the Middle East;
- Implementing feasibility studies and producing design briefs;
- Acting as part of the project management and project leadership team.
- Excellent first-hand experience of dealing with Middle Eastern clients and stakeholders;
- Degree in a design-related field, such as architecture;
- Accredited to a relevant professional body such as (RIBA, AIA);
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills;
- Ability to simplify complex issues;
- A minimum of 20 years’ experience in major project and programmes and 5 years’ experience in the Middle East, particularly Saudi Arabia;
- An extensive portfolio of works across buildings, infrastructure, masterplans design formulation and key control principles.