Head of Digital Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join our team.
- Map out and optimise customer journey across all touch points such as digital ads, emails, push notifications, and on-site/in-app experiences;
- Manage and oversee the entire marketing technology stack to ensure full utilisation and adoption within the team;
- Work with CMO to develop promotion and pricing strategies based on market trends and competitive analysis to support revenue goals;
- Build and maintain relationships with media agencies, platform providers and strategic partners;
- Manage and build full funnel acquisition and engagement strategies to drive incremental customer growth and revenue;
- Be the thought leader on attribution and incrementality for all digital channels;
- Lead all digital marketing functions including Performance Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, CRM and BI/Data Analytics;
- Work with Product Technology and Engineering team to prioritise marketing requirements.
- 5 years experience in leading and managing a diverse team;
- Has an agile, strategic and self starter mindset to approach challenges in a creative and resourceful way;
- Marketing/Statistics/Business Management related bachelor’s degree is required; an MBA or Master degree is a strong plus;
- Has a strong understanding of attribution models, channel incrementality, customer segmentation and A/B testing;
- Experience in managing SEO/SEM/ASO, programmatic, paid social/display, affiliate marketing, email marketing (CRM), push notification, etc;
- 10 years experience in managing digital marketing channels and large budgets in e-Commerce companies or digital marketing agencies.