Team Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Team Lead to join our team.
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization in processes;
- Responsible to review journal voucher from direct reports in compliance with SOX controls;
- Prepare and review monthly Balance Sheet account analysis, and ensure proper classification and analysis is provided;
- Responsible for the month end completion of financials statements and reporting of entities;
- Perform and review fixed assets accounting such as assets commission, transfer, disposal and month end depreciation;
- Prepare and review monthly accrual journals based on defined lists or as directed for month end closing;
- Conduct monthly service level reviews with Countries addressing issue timely;
- Review the work of associates in all the areas above; ensure compliance to financial policy and controls;
- Ad hoc assignment/project assigned by Manager.
- Strong problem-solving, project management, multi-tasking, organizational, and leadership skills;
- At least 1 year supervisory experience in the BPO industry;
- Preferably a CPA or CA;
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule and work on holidays (If needed);
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree;
- Good English communication skills – both written and oral.