Technical Team Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Team Lead to join our team.
- Responsible for the local systems and data centre computing environment including the performance, availability and security;
- Works closely with the global team in Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Senior Engineers and Regional Leads;
- Hands-on, technical Team Lead of 4-5 Information Services Engineers;
- Train, mentor and lead the team + assigning tasks/delegating tickets;
- Manages relationships with our Service Providers, Vendor partners and Building Management;
- Develops and delivers high quality documentation and content;
- Delivers lifecycle management, system and product maintenance, projects and operational improvements.
- Strong documentation & mentoring skills;
- Experience operating in a large-scale, diverse and global environment preferred;
- 5+ years in managing ICT Delivery teams;
- Degree in a computing related field or equivalent experience.