Management Accountant (CA) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Management Accountant (CA) to join our team.
- Collaboration with other Finance team members is essential;
- Collaboration with other teams to enhance cross functional effectiveness;
- Reviewing and approving invoice batches from the accounts payable team;
- Ownership of this expense line to ensure costs are recorded and allocated in the correct place;
- Prepare monthly headcount reports;
- Maintain the HR Essbase database;
- Assist finance in reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for bonus and deferred bonus accruals and payments;
- Headcount reports;
- Responsible for preparation, reconciliation and explanation of the budget for personnel costs, under supervision of Head of Management Reporting;
- Board reports;
- Regulatory reporting;
- Prepare/review monthly payroll reconciliations;
- Manage monthly headcount input;
- Post payroll journals;
- Respond to RFP Requests from Marketing.
- Preferably Oracle Fusion and Hyperion Essbase;
- Strong Excel.