Disc Jockey (Cruise Ship) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Disc Jockey (Cruise Ship) to join our team.
- Attends mandatory rehearsals as required. Assists in the coordination of audio or visual equipment for events as needed;
- Prepares and submits monthly CD order form to replenish stock or update current inventory. Maintains and supervises music playing equipment;
- Operates spotlight equipment for production shows according to instructions as needed, when stage staff are required to perform duties backstage.
- Minimum of 2 years professional Disc Jockey experience with o the ability to motivate an audience based on their demographics;
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required;
- Master of ceremonies or professional entertainment experience with resorts, cruise lines, entertainment or recreational industries preferred;
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety software packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to operate a variety of music audio and lighting equipment.