Operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. May operate unmanned submarines, aircraft, or other equipment at worksites, such as oil rigs, deep ocean exploration, or hazardous waste removal. May assist engineers in testing and designing robotics equipment.
Electronics Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electronics Technician to join our team.
- Conduct maintenance on electrical parts or components of M/C for continuity of M/C operation;
- Conduct troubleshooting works on M/C for immediate resumption of M/C operation;
- Conduct overhauling works on M/C as needed;
- Conduct project related works as need arise (e.g. wiring modificatoin, circuit modification, machine relocation/installation, etc.);
- All other related works as needed by the Electrical/Electronic Dept.
- Experience with PCs in a Windows operating system, basic MS Office packages and web based applications;
- Basic Computer Skills;
- The ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation;
- preferably have knowledge in pneumatics;
- Must have basic knowledge in using computer and common computer application;
- preferably have knowledge in PLC functionality and usage;
- Troubleshooting and assembly skills;
- Preferable TESDA Certificate;
- Reliable and timely — strong work ethic;
- Strong focus on quality repairs;
- Must have basic electrical/electronic circuitry knowledge;
- Passion for working with electronic gadgets;
- Proficient in oral and written communication;
- Vocational or Trade course with Certificate of Course Completion and Accreditation;
- Must have knowledge in basic motor control methods.