Digital Marketing Campaign Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join our team.
- Search Engine Optimisation;
- Setting up of Google Ad Campaigns;
- Continue Skills Development;
- Client Communication, Relationship Management and Reporting;
- Online Marketing Research and Assessments;
- Off-Site SEO;
- Manage assigned clients’ PPC;
- Working with Google and Other Related Products;
- Basic Webmaster Functions;
- Social Media Paid Campaign Set-Up and Data Accuracy (Social Media Buying).
- Google, SEO, Social Media and Other Online Marketing Campaign Management Experience within an Agency – Set up and Back end of the Campaign management;
- Google Exams must be up to date;
- Experience with Large Corporate Marketing Campaigns;
- Good Technical experience especially Back end of the Campaign management – Google AdWords, SEO and Other Online and Digital Marketing tools;
- Related Degree or Qualification.