Administer, test, and implement computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to computer databases. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
Information Systems Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Information Systems Manager to join our team.
- Provide Business Intelligence insight through well-crafted visualizations;
- Provide technical solutions that resolve business pain points;
- Synchronize system administration by keeping master data consistent across different platforms;
- Ownership of the project systems ecosystem and able to advise on appropriate tools to management and improve project delivery;
- Oversee and action helpdesk tickets timeously;
- Meet deadlines and project / implementation milestones;
- Oversee and maintain up time for business critical systems;
- Manage internal and external teams effectively.
- Ability to interpret user requirements and implement to user satisfaction;
- Strong root cause analysis skills with the ability to take corrective actions;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Management field, 2 in a management position;
- Proven technical skill in Application and BI development;
- S ound knowledge of database design and implementation (Applications & BI Datawarehouse);
- Broad knowledge of SharePoint and associated tools;
- Ability to self-manage;
- Degree, HND or equivalent qualification in IT or business discipline;
- Have, or be able to obtain, necessary security clearance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- NQF level 6 certificates in Information Systems or CTI equivalent is essential;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with Production Information Systems.