Plan, direct, or coordinate the training and development activities and staff of an organization.
Training Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Training Manager to join our team.
- Collaborate with HR Accounts / Business Partners and Line Managers to create succession strategies and plans that align to business objectives;
- Assess needs of the organization and plan learning programs accordingly based on skills gap analysis;
- Take part in the continuous design and delivery of culture building and employee engagement initiatives;
- Work with HR Accounts/Business Partners in ensuring each division’s IDP completion and achievement of total organization’s IDP;
- Conduct training programs, in forms of employee orientation, workshop session for different levels in the organization;
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training;
- Develop, design, implement, and evaluate learning programs within the organization;
- Managing the technologies and resources required to cascade and manage program delivery / sharing with with Third-Party Agencies (TPAs).
- At least 5 years experience in Customer Service/BPO environment; 2 years as an Assistant Manager/Manager for Training and Development;
- Specialist with at least three (3) years of experience handling Recruitment and Training functions;
- Proven work experience as a training manager;
- Very strong people and presentation skills;
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and the digital transformation landscape is a plus;
- Good presentation skills;
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Good computer and database skills;
- Knowledge and experience in training needs analysis;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledgeable of training processes, systems and tools, recruitment profiles, and external marketplace trends;
- College Graduate preferably with bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science, Psychology, Communications and/or Business Management;
- Strong design and facilitation skills;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position.