Direct and coordinate financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
Regional Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Manager to join our team.
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility;
- Identify and explore possible new work opportunities with partners in the provinces and existing clients;
- Report to CEO on operational matters for review in preparation of Board meetings;
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth;
- Align employee skills with organizational structure to optimize output and deliverables of individuals;
- Develops and oversees implementation of Customer Service initiatives in the stores;
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives;
- Manage development of operational plans and capacity requirements to implement contracted work as required by the Company’s strategy;
- Manage the operation support plan and programme for the work;
- Develop and manage the implementation of succession plans for key individuals and critical positions;
- Manage optimal utilisation and mobilisation of resources across other organs of state (province, municipalities and other public bodies);
- Perform other functions related to the office of the Regional Manager or as may be requested by the CEO or the Board;
- Select, assign, lead and manage people;
- Overseeing the Corporation’s achievements and maintenance of a satisfactory competitive position within its industry;
- Compile & submit reports as requested by Board.
- Must have strong analytical, numerical, problem solving, leadership, and people management skills;
- Graduate of any four-year course preferable Business, Entrepreneurship or any related course;
- Knowledge, insight and experience of the public sector human settlements and built environment development;
- Enjoy working with a team;
- Customer Service;
- Communication skills;
- A minimum of a degree in Public Administration, Development Management, Planning Studies and/or Built Environment or an equivalent;
- Experience in working in a flexible and fast-paced environment;
- Highly analytical, numerical and revenue growth driven;
- Understanding of store operations;
- 5 years’ proven and relevant experience in public sector planning and public programme implementation;
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge;
- Experience in multi-tasking and working in a flexible and fast-paced environment;
- Organized and detail-oriented.