AV Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a AV Project Engineer to join our team.
- Confirms system performance by conducting tests and inspection;
- Provide quality-check and quality-assurance activities on installed systems;
- Provide communication to client thru site visits/meetings and emails;
- Controls project expenditures by monitoring materials, labor expenses and administering subcontractor contracts;
- Determines project schedule by coordinating equipment/materials delivery schedule and sequence of site activities;
- Determines project specifications by studying system design, client requirements, and installation and functionality standards;
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and timeline; assigning site personnel and supervising subcontractors;
- Provide system training and orientation to client as part of project handover;
- Monitor, control and calculate project man-hour time requirements and sequencing project activities;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing standard installation procedures, site rules, and regulations;
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and system design plans and schematics;
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating site activities, resolving site issues or technical problems.
- Licensed ECE or EE is an advantage but not a requirement;
- 2 years of relevant experience as an project engineer;
- Very good project management skills;
- Knowledge on auxiliary system,electrical equipment, audio-video, construction/installation projects;
- BS Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Flexible and can do field work;
- Excellent communication skills.