Factory Shift Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Factory Shift Supervisor to join our team.
- Ensure employees comply with company rules, policies and procedures and escalate issues where there are deviations from the set company standards;
- Optimal staffing requirements to work on production lines;
- Report to the production and factory manager on any faults or breakdowns;
- Ensure smooth shift change;
- Escalate to HR any misconduct, latecoming, injuries or absenteeism;
- Attend to disciplinary issues;
- Supervise employees to ensure work standards are carried out correctly, rules are followed and production output is mantained at optimal levels;
- Address employee issues and queries.
- Diploma (Advantage);
- Must have completed matric;
- Must be able to communicate well (English, Zulu or other traditional languages);
- 4+ Years experience in a supervisory role (FMCG);
- Experience working in a factory environment and supervising staff.