Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
Human Resources Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation;
- Recommend innovative HR approaches and strategies to the company;
- Monitors and reports attendance of personnel, and initiates regular performance evaluation;
- The admin handles the legal documentation and registrations of the office, business, and vehicles;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Assist and provide support to all internal and external stakeholders on HR related matters;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- EE + BEE;
- Develop compensation and benefits systems;
- Analyzes cost-saving and performance-enhancing practices within departmental responsibilities;
- Understand HR risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks;
- Proactively initiates efforts to meet manpower requirements in support of the organization’s needs in a timely manner;
- Propose strategies to motivate employees and enhance employee engagement;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Prepare initiators for hearings.
- At least five years in a Supervisory or Managerial role of the in the retail Industry;
- Unwavering commitment to – and leadership of – business ethics, integrity, and appropriate professional confidentiality;
- Experience with recruitment and selection;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment;
- Relates well with different kinds of people, and take on work with high integrity and a positive outlook;
- At least eight years of working experience in the retail Industry;
- 5 plus years HR Generalist experience;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Maintain and revise the organisation’s handbook on policies and procedures;
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics;
- Setup and manage probation and performance evaluation processes;
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources processes;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.