Future Cruise Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Future Cruise Consultant to join our team.
- Promotes specific destinations and the overall Future Cruise Sales program by conducting clear, effective Future Cruise Sales presentations;
- Works with shipboard media to create effective commercial and promotional videos for in-stateroom television;
- Regularly collaborates closely with the Captain’s Circle Host / Hostess to maximize onboard sales;
- Supports program changes by actively participating in any trial or test programs and providing appropriate feedback to management;
- Ensures that future cruises are always effectively marketed and presented to passengers, encouraging sales where appropriate;
- Promptly and accurately addresses and acts upon all passenger booking inquiries;
- Consistently meets or exceeds established sales targets as outlined by shoreside operational management;
- Consistently meets or exceeds productivity and service goals as tracked and reported by onboard and shoreside management.
- Commitment to establish and maintain courteous and professional working relationships in a diverse cultural environment;
- Willingness to embrace all Company values and Service Credo and lead by example;
- Understands of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers;
- Sales background to offer information and guidance for future cruises;
- Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities;
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly, and caring personality;
- Ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.