European Executive Sous Chef Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a European Executive Sous Chef to join our team.
- Practicing company values;
- Responsible for hygiene in the galley in accordance with HACCP regulations;
- Responsible for organizing “mise en place”, appropriate storage, and keeping of goods;
- Leading, coordinating, supporting, motivating, training, and evaluating galley team;
- Actively supporting and assisting culinary and restaurant team;
- Relieving Executive Chef during his/her absence;
- Any other duties advised by Executive Chef/Hotel Manager;
- Responsible for ordering food, as well as stock and cost control together with Executive Chef;
- Monitoring and ensuring culinary service is up to the highest standards.
- Eye for quality and excellence;
- Hands On mentality;
- Proven leadership abilities and communication skills;
- Two to four years work experience in hospitality in a 4 or 5 star hotel/resort, restaurant or passenger ship;
- Able to replace EC during his absence;
- Fluent command of English;
- Must have an eu passport;
- Strong organizational and computer skills.